Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Aubrey Fashions

Okay- so it's no secret that I love to shop! Retail therapy can pull me out of any rut I might be in. When I had Aubrey, a whole new beast inside of me took over and I would rather buy clothes for her than myself. I have actually put things back for me so that I could get one more thing for her. It's a problem, I know. When I get her all dolled up (which is pretty much ever day) I just have to take a picture of her. Well, it seems I have quite the collection of Aubrey outfit photos. Here are a few of my favorite 2009 Aubrey fashions :)

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

How fun is that!! She's such a doll and the clothes are all darling! Love ya!

Oh by the way, can you really tell a difference in the pictures with my new lense?

LaTour said...

She is fashionista for sure! Love it!

Katy said...

You crack me up! Love all the clothes especially that green sweater coat :) She's a cutie pie! Keep on dressing her cute that's why we had girls!!!!!

The DeBoer's said...

How cute is she? Watch out America's next top model!

Jeenyus10 said...

Andrea's little barbie doll! They have SO many more girl's clothes racks than they do boys. So not fair! She is a QT!

The Fletcher's said...

Wish I was on the receving end of the hand me downs!!! She is always adorable

Suzanne Plant said...

Like OMG - she is the youngest and cutest fashionista EVER!!! It helps here mom has such amazing taste!

The Eresuma Family said...

Love the great collages here and photography blog! Darling! And LOVE the fam photo!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! My kids insist on dressing themselves, so we often end up with very interesting creations.

I've tagged you over at mine to list your 10 favourite free things too.
:)
Amanda

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics