Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sleepy head

The other day I was working in the office and getting ready to head out for a photo shoot. I was loading the car and getting snacks and sippys ready. It was only 12:30pm but I glanced over at Aubrey in the family room and she was sound asleep. Her nap time is around 2:00pm so this is so unlike her to be sleepy already. I just had to stop and take a photo. It just broke my heart to wake her up but when I did she was recharged and ready to go! I guess sometimes they just need a little cat nap.




*This was a different day but I wanted to write it down so I don't forget. I got Aubrey up from her nap and asked her if she had good dreams, she said "yes". I asked what her dream was about as I changed her from a pull-up to Dora undies, her response was "candy and grandma" with a short little pause "at Christmas time". Sounds like a great dream to me!

1 comment:

Jeenyus10 said...

Oh to be able to sleep like a child again! I love the dream too!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics