So here's the scoop! I saw this on a blog a few months ago and just knew I had to do it come the first of the year. We all know that moms are not in a lot of photos, especially photographer moms. This might be by choice and I will be the first to say I am not big on photos of myself, but that is why I was excited to take this challenge. I have looked back on events in our lives and wondered...was I even there??? I pretty much don't exist at any of our kids birthday parties. Well, this challenge will change all that. For the next 52 weeks I will take one picture a week with my kids. It might be with just one or all three, but at the end of the year I will have 52 pictures with my kids to cherish always in a photo book. I hope some of you will join me!!
.


7 comments:
That is a great idea! Now that we have timers that are easier to set on our cameras, hopefully this won't be such a challenge. Maybe we can create little photographers in the process and let our kids take some pics too!
So true!!!!!! WONDERFUL idea!!!
I saw that blog too. Such a good idea. You're right typically Moms arent in the photos and sometimes Dads. Are you going to start a "just Andrea" blog?! Cute!
LOVE this picture. So cute. Great idea. I might have to actually do this- I just wouldn't post it... you know me! :)
I feel ya- we went to lake Powell and we were there 6 days. Not 1 picture of me. I'm trying to get better and make it a point, but it's hard. I will try this challenge too. Fun idea!!
Hmmmm.......this sounds like so much fun!! Do you think I could get Dave to take a photo a week?? Um yeah probably not!!
What a lovely idea. I'm exactly the same - always behind the camera, never in front of it. Think I might have to join in with this one.
Post a Comment