Monday, May 18, 2009

Festival & Splashing

What a fabulous weekend we had!! Is summer finally here!?? Really this time? I am so happy the weather is sun and fun. Friday we went to the annual church festival and the kids had a blast! We met up with some great friends of ours, Joey and Nicole, who also go to our church. It was fun. Saturday we went back for more and we just couldn't stay away so we hit it again on Sunday. We ran into Kate & Rob (her dad goes to our church) and hung out with them for a bit. It was getting pretty hot so we came back for the first swim of the season and the kids were so excited. Kate and Rob came over after they played at the festival for a while and their kids jumped in to cool off. After a good swim we all went over to the Tin Roof Grill in Sandy...SOOOO YUM! I highly recommend it. It was a great weekend and I can't wait for more. I love summer!!!

Photobucket
.
Aubrey LOVED the train!
Photobucket
.
I was getting sick just watching them on this spin ride. They loved it of course.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Time to cool off!
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Flash Jorgensen said...

You guys have WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!! Great pictures. Love the last one. Creative!

Lisa said...

Soooooo jealous of your pool! And your new trailer is AWESOME! I hope this means we see you camping this year! Love ya!

Cheryl said...

The pool looked like what my doctor ordered! IT was such a great weekend.

The Eresuma Family said...

Yeah for warm weather finally!! Looks like lots of fun! Love the last photo!

The DeBoer's said...

How fun, we need to have another pool party but actually swim this time! LOL ;)

Jeenyus10 said...

Summer is the best! So many fun things to do! That looks like fun. Can't wait to start playing!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics