Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thanksgiving on Memorial Day

Here is our fun Thanksgiving Point day! If you haven't been out there I highly recommend it. The ancient museum is awesome, the gardens are beautiful and the farm country is so fun. Give me a ring and I'll meet you there :) My family pass will get you in half price...sweet!

Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
In those windows behind the boys you can watch them work on bones. Pretty neat.
Photobucket
.
The boys digging for bones.
Photobucket
.
Aubrey liked digging for bones, but did not like sand in her toes :)
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
After a day at the museum we had some lunch and then over to the cute ice cream parolor for a treat.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
After ice cream we walked through the gardens. I am pretty sure you are not supposed to take pictures but I still did...oh well.
Photobucket

5 comments:

LaTour said...

How fun! I will have to try that place for sure. In the first picture with all 3 kids and Shane it looks like that little girl in the pink is a younger version of Aubrey- how wierd. So cute.

Jeenyus10 said...

Wow, that place looks pretty big! I think we need to make a visit there this summer!

The DeBoer's said...

How exciting! it looks everyone had blast. That little girl does look like a mini Aubrey!

The Eresuma Family said...

We've never been and would love to go with you guys sometime!! I love the icecream parlor stools photo! Love Aubrey's polkadot shirt too!

Tiff and Rand said...

Such a fun place, huh? We went a couple of times last year but I'd be happy to take you up on your offer this year! Reagan and Aubrey could give eachother mean looks the whole time too! Hahaha.I love all of the professional looking pictures, if I would've posted a picture of the ice cream parlor stools everyone would be confused but yours looks like a postcard! You're amazing.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics