Friday, May 1, 2009

Take me out to the ball game...

Joshua decided he wanted to try out baseball this spring. He is on the blue team. I don't think they have a name for their team. His little team is actually pretty good. Here are a few shots of him in action.

Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Some random lady that brought her parrot to the game......ummm ok??
Photobucket
.
Aubrey discovering the parrot...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Katy said...

Ok who brings their parrot to a kids baseball game????????? I'm with you on that one. I'm LOL as I type picturing you looking at the parrot and thinking WHY????

Jeenyus10 said...

Blue Devils! Blue Thunders! Our Team is So Good, We'll Turn You Black and Blue! I should shut up now. A parrot eh? Weird and cool at the same time. Did Aubrey get to pet it?

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics