This is for all my dear fellow mothers whom I would not be the same without!
From the moment the stick says yes we are mothers. The excitement the anticipation, the wonder of what they will look like fills our days. Will I be a good mother?..will cross our minds a thousand times and still we can't wait. The day soon comes and life will never be the same as we look into that tiny face staring up at us. We take them home and try our best to know what we are doing, but of course that doesn't last long and it is off to the phone for help from our moms, sisters and friends. Two weeks in it feels like the days and nights are just one big blur and you can't even remember if you showered today?? At this point we truly appreciate our moms and all they did and still do for us. The weeks turn into months and it seems we have finally found our way. That first smile makes all of it melt away and the love...the love for this tiny person is something you can't even explain. Soon you will be wondering what you ever did without them in your life. The months turn into years and looking back you would never trade it but sometimes wonder how you ever got through it. One, two or even five kids later you seem to know every trick in the book and then they throw you a curve ball. Again- we turn to moms, sisters, and friends....sure enough we find someone who has been through the same thing and rest easy knowing we will get through it as well. What would we ever do without these sweet little people in our lives to make every day different...good or bad.
So to all my fellow mothers who have helped me through the laughter and tears, the sleepless nights, the nose bleeds, the first food, the first school, skinned knees, wet beds, bad dreams, hospital visits, fevers, play dates, new recipes they are sure to eat, birthday parties, swim lessons, no more training wheels, days at the park, days at the mall, lost kids, found kids, those moments when we can't take it any more and those moments we wish would last forever. THANK YOU!
I am so proud to have the most wonderful friends and loving family to share such a wonderful journey. I love you all so much and want to take a minute to appreciate you all for the great jobs you do and what amazing mothers each and every one of you are. Being a mom would not be the same without you......My mom-my rock, my sisters-I treasure (Emily, Amber, Ericka, Cheryl, Leesha, Sheila, Babette), Virginia-my 2nd mom, Emily L-my besty to the end, Katy Rico-so patient, Katy Reuter-miss you, Keesha-The Queen!, Cheryl P-so sweet, Nicole-so fun, Tiff B-so dang cute, Tiff H-strength, Julie and Janie-the best cousins, Mandy-hilarious, Steph-talented, Wendy-smarty pants, Holly-amazing, Lisa-you'll be a natural, Jaylene-always smiling, and Bevy-good times.....Happy Mother's Day!! Love you.
And of course, here are the three beautiful reasons I am a mom!


10 comments:
You Have such a beautiful family! I love this picture very handsome boys and you two girls are gorgeous!
Just have to say you look AMAZING in this picture! Happy mother's day.
So cute! LOVE the picture! This is such a great post...and so sweet! Thanks Andrea.
Thanks for such a beautiful tribute and for being such a great Mom. I thank God every day for all of my beautiful children!! You have beautiful children and we are so proud of you and your family. Not only do you take great pictures, but you could be a great writer. Love Mom
What a wonderful mother's day write up. I love it! You covered it all! And thanks back at you for all your love, help and support to me too! Love ya!
Such a cute picture of you guys. Thank you so much. You always take the time to put cute things on your blog. Love you so much!
Um make me cry! Such sweet sentiments......always from you! One of these days (hopefully soon) I will be a member of this club! Gorgeous pictures! Love you!
And to Andrea who is always so good to remember everyone's favorites, and talents. Happy Mother's Day to you too! (p.s. luv you to!)
Yeah..I made the list!! Right back at ya! I'm glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day. Love you!
you have a very beautiful family :-)
Post a Comment