Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Let's get together!

I think I am going to pick a day once a week that will always be a swim day at our house so you all can just come if you want. That way I am sure to see you all this sumer :) Let me know your vote on the day of the week it should be. Thanks for a fun afternoon yesterday Nicole, Isabelle, and Abigaile!

Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Hilarious! That's all I have to say about that.
Photobucket
.
.
Do you like his double black eyes? He smaked himself right between the eyes on the trampoline bar. OUCH!
Photobucket
.
Yes- Aubrey having a snack...shocker!
Photobucket
.
.
I can see grandma Pam shining through in this picture :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Beverly said...

Sounds super fun! I love the one day a week. I vote Wednesday or Friday!

LaTour said...

Any day works for us! We can't wait!

The Eresuma Family said...

OMG I love the photo of Aubrey with the splashes of water on her face! How cute! We would love to come swim! Wed and Fridays are good for us too!

Jeenyus10 said...

Friday is my best day, but it doesn't matter! Sounds like fun!

Lisa said...

I vote Wednesdays! Fridays wil be for boating!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics