Every time the boys take a bath they beg me to let Aubrey get in with them. I gave in and I have never seen them so happy. It was so cute. What a lucky girl to have big brothers that love her so much :)
.
.
.
.
.
I think Joshua might be due for a haircut. HA!







5 comments:
Super fun pictures! So I heard you got a trailer, where are the pictures? Doese that mean we will see you on Memorial Day?
How cute are those pics! I love them all. It looked like a lot of fun!
Fun! I love bath time! Brings out the best in them. We are always party of 3 in the tub - most efficient around here! Makes for lots of splashing! Love the photo of the 2 pairs of feet!!
You need to make prints of these and find one of those big frames that has room for a whole bunch of different pics. Then hang them in either your's or their bathroom. That would be cute!
The last color one is perfect! I love the little feet hanging over the edge too! Great shots!
Post a Comment